Terms & Conditions for Buyer
* Buyer needs to deposit transaction fees of equipment value before Inspection.
* Inspection Report available on demand.
|Sr. No.||Transaction Amount||Transaction Fees|
|1||0 - 10,00,000 INR||35,000 INR Fixed Charge|
|2||10,00,000 to 20,00,00 INR||35,000 INR + 2.5% on above 10 lakh|
|3||20,00,000 to Above|
60,000 INR + 2 % on above 20 lakh
* GST will be 18% extra on above price as per Govt. rules.
* Payment can be made through internet banking Vintage Infra Equipment Solution Pvt. Ltd. Bank Account.
* Buyer can claim the transaction fees amount if not interested in inspected equipment for that buyer needs to claim transaction fees within 1 days after inspection visit otherwise transaction fees will be forfeited.
* If the customer not interested in purchasing equipment, the transaction fees will be refunded after deducting the handling charges of INR 2000/-. Per equipment.
* HE will reserve the equipment for buyer’s inspection for 7 days periods thereafter the equipment will be released for selling to other parties. The inspection fees will be refunded after deducting handling charges of INR 3000/ + GST per equipment.
* Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting loading & unloading.
* Item must be picked up within 8 working days after confirmation or the buyer will incur the storage charges.
Bank Name: AXIS BANK LIMITED
Account Number: 916020038517518
Account Holder Name: Vintage Infra Equipment Solution Pvt. Ltd
IFSC Code: UTIB0000458
Branch Address: Ankleshwar -393001, Gujarat